Jump to content

Welcome back

This is a new trip

metalbeast

CloudNone - From Here

Recommended Posts

Wish Monstercat would completely steer clear of future garage.. not good

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, December 07, 2018 at 12:05 AM, Becs said:

Wish Monstercat would completely steer clear of future garage.. not good

Track is so basic it hurts

Edited by ▼ØI►
  • Confused 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm no expert at this but I think this track is beautiful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xplosiv said:

I'm no expert at this but I think this track is beautiful

It would be beautiful to one who hasn't listened to much future garage before. Check out sorrow, asa and submerge to get a better view

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Becs said:

It would be beautiful to one who hasn't listened to much future garage before. 

This -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 3:01 AM, Becs said:

It would be beautiful to one who hasn't listened to much future garage before. Check out sorrow, asa and submerge to get a better view

Are those artists or tracks by CloudNone? I still think this is beautiful tho! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xplosiv said:

Are those artists or tracks by CloudNone? I still think this is beautiful tho! 😁

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The second artist that @metalbeast got me hooked on next to The Midnight. Godamned this man. What has he done in his short lifespan!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×